Hey everyone. I haven't blogged in awhile. Mostly because I haven't raced since the Fairport Triathlon and I have been too busy training for Rev3 Sandusky. This week, I got Liebstered by two inspiration friends of mine. What does Liebster mean? I am not exactly sure what it means, but I need to list 11 random facts about me. Then answer 11 questions posed from Adena and Kristy.
While writing this blog. I remembered I owe some answers to a few of my friends. Over the winter, I asked if anyone had any random questions they wanted answered by Beal. Ask and I would answer them in a blog. Well, I got busy and never answered the questions. So, I will try and find those questions and will be answering them soon. Also, if you have a question, feel free to leave a comment or message me and I will answer them in a soon to be posted blog.
11 Random Beal facts:
1. I grew up refusing to eat vegetables. As a baby I would scrape them off my tongue. My mom spoiled my as I grew up by always cooking me a separate dish that had the vegetables taken out. They still even do this today with certain things.
2. I was recruited while in college to train for being a professional wrestler in the WWE.
3. I'm a huge NASCAR fan and my favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. I hate when people sing out loud in public.
5. My favorite movie of all time is Smokey and the Bandit. As a kid, I wanted to grow up and be a truck driver.
6. My biggest fear is snakes
7. I'm a big creature of habit and am not comfortable when my routine changes.
8. Apparently, I tell good stories while training.
9. I've lived in Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan.
10. I struggle at choosing between two things.
11. I'm left handed.